11th August 2020
We understand that your privacy is important. As a result we feel it is in our best interests to be forward with users about what information we collect about you, and what we do with this information. We hope this makes you more comfortable in using our site.
- We only collect personal information when you register at our site.
- Our servers automatically record information about your visit, such as your IP address, the pages you view, your web browser, and the time and date of your visit.
- We may use personal your information to improve the content on our site.
- We use your personal information to customise the content and/or layout of each page.
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone except where a law enforcement agency, or other government agency, exercises its legal authority to require access to the information.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA")
Under CCPA, Californian residents have the right to declare their preferences on the sale of data for advertising and marketing purposes. If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal:
Californian residents also have the right to access and/or delete collected data about them. If you wish to invoke either right, please see this link.